Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday April 16th 2009




































































































































































































Things are going along nicely here in Virginia. The weather is starting to get nicer and that always cheers up people. I want to thank everyone for their condolences towards my grandfather. It is never easy to lose a loved one and i am still thinking about him multiple times a day. Please say a prayer for my grandmother. I can't imagine what she is going through. They had been connected at the hip for so long and now she is alone. Very sad.
Rachel is growing and growing. I bought her a Grover stuffed animal (much like i had when i was a child) and she carries him around like a rag doll and calls him Grogar. Her childcare must have a TV on while they play because she recognizes Dora the explorer and says Dora whenever she sees her (when we are out and on other kids clothes or toys). So she can say Dora and Grogar on command.
I have also taught her how to fetch. I can throw a ball across the room and she will go and pick it up and bring it back to me. Soon i will introduce shake and sit. And who needs a dog!
I am posting some pictures of Rachel and her first cousin Jenna. They have recently just met and I figured some people might like to see Jackies' daughter Jenna. Jenna was born earlier this year and the two of them are less than a year apart. I will get some pictures for the next post with Grover and her doing something nifty and new. I don't know yet what is next, but i am sure it will be amazing. Also, i am including my favorite picture. If you can't figure it out, it is the one of Grandma Wendy trying to hold her granddaughters and they are fighting to get as far away from her as possible.