Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday June 17th








Everything in Virginia is fine. Rachel has learned to roll over from her stomach to her back. She also spins herself around while on her back. One minute she is laying with her head pointing one way, and with a blink of an eye, she is 120-degrees rotated. Rachel is also constantly drooling. There is always spit and slobber hanging from her mouth. She reminds me of that dog in the Tom Hanks movie "Turner and Hooch". You will notice a lot of saliva on Rachel in the pictures i have posted. Nothing of note since my last post. I went to Atlantic City with some co-workers over the weekend and had fun. I came home with more money than i left, so that is always nice. I actually won enough to pay for the new Dell computer i bought 3 weeks ago. That is extremely nice.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So adorable!
The drooling phase is fabulous. I love the Turner & Hooch analogy. One word: bibs.