Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday May 11th - Happy Mothers Day











I want to wish all Moms reading this a Happy Mothers Day! Today was a gloomy rainy day in Virginia. Lisa had an uneventful first Mothers day. She had Rachel dressed up in a one piece outfit that had bunnies for feet. It was extremely cute. I have included a photo showing the feet. Rachel has her 2 month checkup Tuesday so I will be able to update her vital statistics then. Tomorrow morning (Monday 8:00am) my Grandfather is having emergency heart surgery. It is as serious at is sounds and he (along with my whole family) is in my prayers.

2 comments:

Cheryle said...

The pictures are so refreshing to see, after seeing grandpa. She is beautiful! And the little green sweater and dress, OMG, How cute!!

Katie said...

She is so sweet!

I will be keeping your grandpa in my thoughts and prayers.