Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Initial Setup

Hello and Welcome to my blog. This is the first of many posts. I will be using this to post videos and photos of our soon to be born child. The hope is that this blog will be able to keep family up to date with their favorite little girl in Virginia.

Well, I have got to get back to work. The next post should include photo's of the new Accord I am buying my lovely wife. She definitely deserves a new car. I also plan on taking a few photo's of her cute belly and posting them at some point.

3 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Hey Big Papa!
I am so excited for the 2 of you. Tell Lisa she looks fantastic! You both are in my thoughts and prayers as always.
Aunt Linda

tabouli said...

Hi Keith,

Lisa looks GREAT!!! I am so excited for the both of you!! What the heck am I saying, I am excited for all of us!! I will see you three soon!! God bless and take good care of each other.

Love,

Mom

Unknown said...

Love you Guys. Are you naming the baby carole? I cant wait to visit.
Talk to you soon.