Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday July 8th 2009

Hello. Rachel is feeling much better and Lisa is on her way. Lisa still does not feel the greatest but she is better than she was this weekend. I am surprised that I did not catch the bug because i am usually susceptible.

I have sold me old iphone 3G on ebay this week. I actually sold it for more than i paid for the 3GS and after paying the fees (ebay, paypal, shipping), i actually made about $15. So I would have to say it was a great upgrade for me. If you are curious as to why the older phone is more worth more, it is because you can take the phone and use it with any carrier and not have to have a 2-year service commitment. With my new phone, i paid $299 for it but had to commit to a 2 year service plan and had to use AT&T. The person who bought my phone now can take the phone and use Sprint or Virgin or whomever they want and not be locked in for two years. For some reason (thanks AT&T) my phone was eligible to be ugraded but Lisa's upgrade would have been $499 and we decided that even though we could recoup alot of that selling her old phone, it was not worth upgrading yet.

My work is going fine. Sales are down but it could always be worse. We could be trying to sell construction material in Detroit. I truly do feel for you peeps back in the heartland. Lisa has some potential changes happening at her work and we are keeping our fingers crossed about that.

Tonight before bed, Rachel was in a very playful mood and here is another video of her dancing. I tried to get her at floor level and i think it turned out cute. I promise i will start using the iphone video for better things than Yo Gabba Gabba dancing, just not yet.


No comments: