Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday May 14th 2009































































Nothing new to report here in Virginia. Work is going fine for both of us and Rachel is chugging along splendidly.
These pictures i am posting were taken the same day as the pictures from the last post. We took the rubber band out of Rachels hair and it was crazy. We laughed and laughed at how wild it was. So we grabbed a camera and her two favorite stuffed animals (Grover the Muppet [pronounced 'GroGah'] and Buckeye the Bear [pronounced 'Dora' {alot of things are called Dora}]). Here are those pictures. Buckeye the Bear is actually a teddy bear with an Ohio State hoody on. My co-worker won a basketball shooting contest at an amusement park and there were no 'good prizes', so he saw the OSU bear anbd brought it in to work for me. Or maybe he just loves me. Hmm, we have worked together for 9 years, changed companies together, and everyone says we act like an old married couple. Hmm, maybe he is my bitch. His lovely wife sent me an email today saying she saw the blog and loved the pictures of Rachel. Guess she might see this...=)... I digress...I brought Buckeye the Bear home and Rachel plays with him and Grover all the time.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute!!
And I hear she has more teeth now - fun!