Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year - January 1st 2009 - Lisa iPhone (part 1)


















































































































































































I want to wish everyone reading this a happy and safe 2009. We did not do anything special last night for New Years Eve. The three of us are battling a cold and we stayed in and relaxed on our comfy couch.
Rachel is now taking multiple steps on her own before falling down. She will be full fledged walking within a week is my guess. She also has one bottom tooth completely in place and when she smiles, she looks like a jack-o-lantern. I do not have a great picture of it but i will work on that.
All of these pictures in this post are from Lisa's iPhone and have been taken in the last 6 months. She had over 100 total pictures and these are some of them. I will post the rest of her iPhone pictures later. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love her! She looks like a very busy gal. Looks like she's the boss. Keep the pictures coming it brightens up me day.